- Navy blue shorts embroidered with the school logo, only available from Coes
- Sky-blue polo shirt, only available from Coes
- Navy long-sleeved top with the school logo, only available from Coes
- Plain navy tracksuit bottoms with the school logo – optional cuffed at the ankles – only available from Coes
- White short socks
- Mainly white trainers (coloured stripe or logo is acceptable) for indoor PE and on netball Courts
Items required for Specific PE Activities
Cross Country/Football/Rugby (Spring term for all years)
Long plain navy blue football socks available from any retailer. Outdoor trainers (mainly white) or astro boots for outdoor PE activities
A one piece plain black or navy swimsuit (not halter-neck, with white strip is acceptable), swimming cap, towel and flip-flops
Netball/Tennis/ Rounders (Autumn & summer term)
An optional navy skort with the school logo is available from Coes (shorts as above are acceptable) A white, navy or black base layer may be worn under PE kit in colder weather (white only for school team matches)
PE bags and school bags should be of a style suitable for carrying to, from and around the school.
All property is brought into the school at the owners risk and the school cannot be held responsible for theft, loss or damage. Students should use their locker and padlock for storage of possessions during the day.
Parents should be aware that the School’s contents and insurance cover does not extend to students’ property. Parents should include their daughter’s belongings within their domestic insurance policies if required. Please mark all clothes and other property with the owner’s name.