Lead Teaching School Status
CCHSG has been designated by the National College as Lead School in the North East Essex Teaching School Alliance (NEETSA).
As part of its Lead School role CCHSG is responsible for CPD, Research and Development and the deployment of Specialist Leaders of Education and National Leaders of Education across the network and beyond.
Through collaborative partnership our focus is on Initial Teacher Training; Continued Professional Development; Specialist Leaders of Education; Research & Development; School to School Support; Leadership & Talent Management. Our aim is to harness the local expertise in order to:
- Develop an effective and sustainable alliance that helps deliver improved outcomes for young people.
- Provide opportunities for staff to develop their leadership skills.
- Provide outstanding training and development for staff to support the achievement of excellence in terms of learner outcomes.
- Ensure the supply of outstanding new teachers; our goal is to provide the very best Initial Teacher Training.
- Provide school to school support that gives additional capacity to ensure that all schools can be strong and successful.
- Work together on succession planning to ensure that schools can continue to be effectively led and managed.
- Engage in research and development work that contributes to a more evidence based approach to school improvement.
For more information about NEETSA please see the NEETSA website WWW.NEETSA.org.uk