Dress Code Year 12 & 13
The Sixth Form has a smart dress code which allows students to express their individualism whilst wearing clothing that is suitable for a traditional business or office environment ie:
A formal jacket, trousers or a skirt with a blouse or top, or a dress
A smart suit
Shoes or boots suitable for school.
The following are not acceptable at any time:
- jeans or denim clothing
- very short skirts even with thick tights. The minimum length should be mid-thigh
- revealing clothes more suitable for beach wear such as: strappy tops/vest tops/low cut tops/ backless tops/see through tops/short tops that reveal midriffs
- piercings other than in the ears; nose studs are not to be worn
- unnatural or unnatural combinations of hair colour or extreme hair colour
- flip-flops or extreme forms of heels
Our Sixth Form students are ambassadors for the school and role models for the younger years and we ask that they take this as both a responsibility and a privilege.
If we feel that a student’s dress or appearance does not follow these guidelines then we will ask them to modify their appearance or to go home to change into more appropriate clothing