As a parent/grandparent/guardian/teacher, you are automatically a member of Colchester County High School for Girls PTFA. The PTFA is the social and fundraising arm of the school and is open to anyone that wishes to take part. All meetings are held at the school (access through main reception) from 7:30pm till 9:00pm.
Upcoming PTA Meetings:
PTFA Meetings take place 5 or 6 times a year and the dates are advertised in the PTFA section of the Parent Bulletin.
Why come to a PTFA Meeting?
• Connect with other parents
• Be the first to hear about upcoming events at school
• Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTFA supports
• Learn how the students and teachers of CCHSG benefit from the work of the PTFA
• Volunteer your time to make a difference to our school community at PTFA events
Tel: 01376 573694 or 07951 511653