GCSE and A Level Results Days Summer 2021
Arrangements for results days
We aim to provide an environment that is as safe as it can be so we will be implementing controls to minimize contact and mixing as far as possible.
· Any student who has coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms or self isolating after a positive COVID 19 test must not come onto the school site.
· Students should use the hand sanitizers which are available on site
· Student should bring their own pen to sign for their results
· The school will ensure that frequently touched surfaces are cleaned frequently
· A face mask is recommended
Students should enter the school via the main school gates and follow the signs to the Hall. There will be social distancing queuing system in place. Hand sanitizer stations will be available on arrival and exiting the building. Students should open their results outside of the Hall in order to facilitate the distribution of results for all students. We would advise that students are accompanied to the school by an adult to support them upon receipt of their results and with regards to any subsequent decisions that may need to be made. Parents must remain in the car park and are not permitted to enter the school building. They must also remain a safe distance away from queuing students. Results cannot be released to anyone other than the student, unless our Examinations Officer, has received email permission in advance at email@example.com. The person authorized should carry photo ID. We are also unable to release results over the telephone or by email. If students would like their results posted they should provide a stamped addressed envelope to Mrs. Pye, Examinations Officer. The results will be posted on results day.
|GCSE||Y11||Thursday 12 August||09.00- 10.00
|GCSE||Y10 – RE||Thursday 12 August||10.00- 10.30
|L2 Higher Project||Y9||Thursday 12 August||10.15 – 10.30
|A Level||Y13||Tuesday 10 August||08.30 – 09.30
|EPQ||Y12||Tuesday 10 August||09.30 -10.00
Please see the GCSE and A Level Grading Information Summer 2021 (link) and GCSE and A Level Appeals Summer 2021 (link) areas of the website for further information relating to the results for Summer 2021.
CCHSG Summer 2021 Information for Candidates Results, Appeals and Certificates – link
Information: the National Careers Service results day webinars for parents/carers
The National Careers Service is delivering a series of webinars for parents and carers whose children are receiving results this August. We recognise that it has been a challenging year for students and want to equip parents and carers with advice to support their children on the day. Click the links below to sign up to one of the webinars and get:
· tips on how your child can prepare for results day
· advice about their options
· advice about leaving education and exploring careers
· signposting to useful sources
· an opportunity for Q&A
· Friday 30 July, 12pm (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4987469822152845579)
· Tuesday 3 August, 4pm (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7828352781628493067)
· Wednesday 4 August, 12pm (https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7153451653778664459)