500 Club Rules
CCHSG 500 CLUB RULES
- For a cost of £40.00 per ticket (£4.00 per draw) participants will be allocated one unique number.
- Membership is for a year (October 2021 – July 2022).
- Ticket numbers will be issued in running order via the CCHSG page on trybooking.com
- Eligibility for membership:-
- Parents/carers/guardians and students currently attending Colchester County High School for Girls
- Staff currently employed by Colchester County High School for Girls
- Membership application will be on a first come, first served basis with full payment.
- Tickets are limited to 5 per participant but there are no limits to entries per household.
- 3 winning tickets will be drawn from the valid entries via an electronic system on the 20th of each month or the nearest school day (October – July). Where a draw date falls on a Bank Holiday, the next working day will be the draw date.
- Should full membership of 500 tickets be achieved, a total of £20,000 will be raised. Of this amount, a total of £10,000 (£1,000 per month) will be paid out as prize money from October until July, leaving a total of £10,000 as the amount raised for the school’s funds.
- In the event that the total number of tickets sold is less than 500, 50% of the total amount raised will be allocated for the winners of the 10 draws. This will be apportioned as:
1st Prize – 50% of the 1/10 month’s portion
2nd Prize – 30% of the 1/10 month’s portion
3rd Prize – 20% of the 1/10 month’s portion
- If a member wishes to stop participating in the CCHSG 500 Club draw once the 1st draw has commenced, no refunds will be issued.
- Winners will be paid via cheque or BACS within one week of the draw. They will be contacted for bank account details.
- Winners will be notified via email. Winning ticket numbers will be posted in the school’s Parent and Staff Weekly Bulletin, Facebook Page and on the school website.
CCHSG 500 Club Coordinator
Colchester County High School for Girls, Norman, Way, Colchester, CO3 3US
Society Name — CCHSG 500 Club
Registration number — 097301
Gambling Act 2005