As a parent/grandparents/guardian/teacher, you are automatically a member of Colchester County High School for Girls PTFA. The PTFA is the social and fundraising arm of the school and is open to anyone that wishes to take part. All meetings will be held at the school Dining Hall (access through main reception) from 7:30pm till 9:00pm. An agenda is published via the weekly Parent Bulletin in advance of each meeting.
Upcoming PTA Meetings:
Monday 11 September 2017
Monday 16 October 2017
Monday 18 December 2017
Why come to a PTFA Meeting?
• Connect with other parents
• Be the first to hear about upcoming events at school
• Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTFA supports
• Learn how the students and teachers of CCHSG benefit from the work of the PTFA
• Volunteer your time to make a difference to our school community at PTFA events