As a parent/grandparents/guardian/teacher, you are automatically a member of Colchester County High School for Girls PTA. The PTA is the social and fundraising arm of the school and is open to anyone that wishes to take part. All meetings will be held at the school Dining Hall from 7:30pm till 9:00pm. An agenda is published via the weekly Parent Bulletin in advance of each meeting.
Annual General Meeting: Thursday, 16 March
PTA Meetings: Monday 22 May
Monday 11 September
Monday 16 October
Monday 18 December
Why come to a PTA Meeting?
• Connect with other parents
• Be the first to hear about upcoming events at school
• Have a voice in the activities and programs the PTA supports
• Learn how the students and teachers of CCHSG benefit from the work of the PTA
• Volunteer your time to make a difference to our school community at PTA events